Sunday, March 29, 2020

Social Distancing with Emma

 I have a new journal kit in my Etsy Shop. There are fifteen pages included. Pop over to www.wondrousstrange.etsy.com to see the kit. This image shows all fifteen pages. Perfect for journaling or adding ephemera. 
 This combination is altered from a wonderful old turn of the century book. I removed the story text and added some images gleaned from The Graphics Fairy site. My ultimate go to source for ephemera.
 More digital combinations from site.
I am printing mine as I write. I'll share my journal as soon as it is completed. Hope it pleases you and makes you smile:)

I have also offered it for free on my Patron site if you become a Patron:) 

Please stay safe and healthy all you incredibly special folks!! 

Come gather 'round people
Wherever you roam
And admit that the waters
Around you have grown
And accept it that soon
You'll be drenched to the bone.
If your time to you
Is worth savin'
Then you better start swimmin'
Or you'll sink like a stone
For the times they are a-changin'.

Come writers and critics
Who prophesize with your pen
And keep your eyes wide
The chance won't come again
And don't speak too soon
For the wheel's still in spin
And there's no tellin' who
That it's namin'.
For the loser now
Will be later to win
For the times they are a-changin'.

excerpt from Bob Dylan Song "The Times They Are A Chaining"


No comments:

Post a Comment